Adult Mental Health First Aid
Our Adult Mental Health First Aid Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
The course fees include registration and certification costs and VAT. Courses scheduled for 2020 are as below:
26 – 27 February
27 – 28 May
26 – 27 August
25 – 26 November
To book online please select the first day of the course below. Full joining instructions will be emailed to you.
Emergency First Aid at Work
This one day Emergency First Aid Course is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments. By the end of the course all delegates will have an awareness of legal requirements, and of the priorities of first aid treatment for workplace injuries in an emergency.
First Aid at Work
No matter how safe your workplace is or how well your risks are managed, employees may be injured or taken ill at work and will require adequate and appropriate attention. Approved training is the best way to meet legal obligations regarding First Aid at Work and to empower your team members to take the correct actions and appropriate measures should anyone become a casualty. The cost includes registration and certification fees and VAT.
2020 scheduled dates are as below:
18 - 20 February
23 - 25 June
22 - 24 September
2 - 4 December
To book online please select the first day of the course you would like to attend. Full joining instructions will be emailed to you.